Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Technology used in the classroom

When I began this activity I didn't really know where I was going to start.  Being a Science major, I think of science activities as more hands on and didn't know how I would teach a science activity through PowerPoint.  I knew how to make a PowerPoint presentation for a class but had never made one with hyperlinks and buttons to bounce around pages.  I enjoyed learning these new features and trying to incorporate them into my PowerpPint.  I think that everyone had a hard time trying to just do one activity from a lesson and ended up just doing a powerpoint presentation on the whole lesson, like my teachers did in highschool. This was a challenge, but it did help me learn to navigate around PowerPoint.

My PowerPoint

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to your challenges with integrating science into PowerPoint. Perhaps these PowerPoints will have a larger role outside of hands-on experience. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete