Thursday, April 19, 2012

This I Believe Reflection




This project was the most fun out of all the projects we created.  I think it was pretty easy because it was based on our opinions and feelings.  It's always rewarding when you can explore what you think about something, because you learn about others thoughts on the subject and your opinions may be changed by some of the things you learn.  I learned that I can actually navigate through garage band and turn something into an MP3 file.  Thinking about how I would use this in my classroom, I wouldn't.  There really isn't any reason to show this video to my class. I would, however,  use a project like this.  I could assign a projectto make a video on something we are talking about in class.  I then could show the video as an example of what it should look like.  Below is my finished project.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment